This stunning waterfront residence in gated Allison Island sits on a manicured 21,600 SF lot. Fully renovated/gated home features soaring 15FT ceilings, exquisite Carrera Marble and oak floors. Open living, dining and family areas- abundant natural light. 5 bedrooms + Library (Library can be converted to 6th bedroom). Gourmet kitchen with top appliances. Large master with Intracoastal views, walk-in closet and marble master bath. Pool and entertainment deck for relaxing, large private dock & no fixed bridge access to Atlantic Ocean.
- Living area: 4,315 sq. ft. (under A/C)
- Garage area: 634 sq. ft.
- Total area: 4,949 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 21,600 SF
- Located in guard-gated Allison Island
- Front exposure: West
- Back exposure: East
- Elegant Modern Contemporary Decor – No expense spared fully remodeled in 2013 keeping best design/architectural details from original home built in 1950
- Features exquisite Italian Carrera Marble and Canadian Oak floors
- Home is fully gated with security door entrance all doors are Teak Wood (4 doors)
- Impressive entry Foyer leads to a large Living Room with open layout and spacious seating areas, soaring double height 15 foot ceiling with sky windows to let in natural lighting. Living room extends to secondary seating area with wall of large windows and French doors that provide access to backyard entertainment deck, pool deck and serene views to Intracoastal Waterway
- Private dining room features rounded ceiling accents and is framed by large windows and French doors with walk-out access to entertaining deck and pool deck with direct views to Intracoastal Waterway. Pocket doors can be closed for privacy from kitchen for dinner parties
- Spacious gourmet kitchen features top of the line Sub-Zero and Miele appliances, Carrera Marble floors, custom Italian Spagnol Cucine cabinetry and views to the homes side gardens
- The sumptuous Master Suite directly faces the Intracoastal Waterway, with French doors leading to the entertainment deck and pool deck. Features 9 foot ceilings, Canadian Oak floors, and voluminous walk-in closet with custom built-in features. The master bath is stunning with walls and floors of Carrera Marble, double sinks, Spagnol Cucine cabinetry, full walk-in glass/marble rain shower, and private water closet with a sink
- The other five bedrooms are each spacious, uniquely designed and decorated. Three of the rooms with full en-suite bathrooms and original Cedar wood lined closets
- All doors have a high gloss lacquered finish
Outdoor features include:
- 100 feet of Intracoastal waterfront
- Large heated pool (original shape)
- Large entertainment deck made of natural coral stone steps down to large coral stone pool deck with multiple seating areas and al fresco dining table
- Chicago brick walkways on both sides of home lead backyard area
- Lush manicured landscaping with soaring palms, bamboo privacy hedges, sea grape hedge, mango tree, assorted tropical plants and shrubbery. Side herb garden
- Full outdoor lighting for entertainment deck, pool deck, gardens, trees and plants.
- New Dock 10’X50’ – with Water/Electric Pedestal
- No fixed bridge access to the Atlantic Ocean
- 2 Car Garage – with full Laundry Room
- Security video surveillance in outdoor areas
- All windows and doors are hurricane impact resistant
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate